beers on tap
Sour Ale | 4.1%
Blackberry Mango Gose
A jammy beer, conditioned on Blackberry and Mango. Tropical and Tart.
- Notes of Tart Blackberry, and sweet Juicy Mango
Sour Ale | 4.3%
A light, kettle sour, conditioned on loads of Raspberries. Perfect for spring and summer.
- Notes of a slightly tart Raspberry Jam
Helles Lager | 4.9%
Brewed with Pilsner malt and hopped with Hallertauer Mittlefruh.
- Notes fresh Baked Biscuit, Ripe Citrus, and New Spring Flowers
Lager | 5.5%
Lagered for three months, brewed with Vienna and Munich Malts. Hopped only with Hallertauer Mittlefrueh
- Notes fresh Caramel, Roasted Malt and Fresh Baked Bread
Foeder Fermented Kolsch | 5.4%
Brewed with Pale and Wheat Malt conditioned in the Oak Foeder and Hopped only with Magnum and Centennial.
- A nice Bouquet of floral notes, a subtle oak presence and a crispy dry finish
Saison | 6.8%
Zen of Anxiety
Brewed with Pilsner malt and Flaked Wheat and hopped with German Magnum and lightly dry hopped with Cascade and Mandarina Bavaria.
- Notes of Orange Marmalade, Tangerine, Hay, Melon Rind and Ripe Pear
Saison | 5.9%
A delicate beer brewed with malted oats. Hopped with debittered Cascade and fermented with our house saison yeast.
- Notes of Lemon Zest, Honey, Golden Hay and Fresh Earth
Saison | 6.4%
Brewed with flaked oats, flaked wheat and a touch of Vienna malt. Hopped with Loral and Crystal and fermented with our house saison yeast.
-Notes of cut Flowers, Apricot and Ripe Plum
Grisette | 5.2%
Brewed with malted wheat. Hopped with Simcoe, Citra, Nelson Sauvin, Azacca, Galaxy and Cascade. Fermented with a blend of our house saison yeast and another expressive yeast.
- Notes of Lemon Lime, Subtle Black Pepper, Pine Cones and Bready Malt
Pale Ale | 5.5%
Baby Dragon Double Dry Hopped with Galaxy
We have taken our NY Pale Ale, Baby Dragon, and amped it up by double dry hopping it with Galaxy.
- Notes of Ripe Candied Lemon, Pineapple and Passion Fruit
IPA | 6.7%
Brewed with Flaked Oats and Flaked Wheat. Hopped entirely with Columbus and Mosaic.
- Notes of ultra Ripe Pineapple, Candied Grapefruit and Citrus Curd
IPA | 7.0%
Hopped with Variety. Citra, Centennial, Cascade, Columbus, Mandarina Bavaria and Galaxy.
- Notes of Tangerine, Lemon and Honeydew Melon
IPA | 7.2%
Transition Volume 1
Brewed with Pale Malt and Hopped with Azacca, Citra and Amarillo
- Notes of Ripe Orange, Sweet Grapefruit and a bouquet of Citrus fruit
Porter | 7.5%
Brewed with an array of dark specialty malts, and hopped singularly with Columbus. A dark wonder.
- Notes of Dark Chocolate, Toasted Almonds, and Freshly Roasted Coffee
Porter | 4.5%
Confused? So are we. A very light bodied Porter, perfect for the sunnier days.
Notes of Dr. Pepper, lightly roasted coffee, Vanilla bean and Caramel
Nine Pin “Belgian”
Look Inside – Foeder Fermented Kolsch – Four Pack
BEER COCKTAILS AND OTHER ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
A delicious combination of our house made lemonade and Woodstock Lager
A combination of Woodstock Lager and Nine Pin Cider
A combination of one of our Sour Ales and our house made lemonade, very refreshing
WINE BY THE GLASS
Rotating Wine Selection
More Good Soda
(Variety of Flavors)