beers on tap
Sour Ale | 4.0%
Pineapple Passion Fruit Gose
A kettle sour, conditioned on Pineapple and Passion Fruit and a hint of salt. Tropical and tart.
- Notes of a Pineapple, Passion Fruit, with a slight sour peach undertone
Sour Ale | 4.3%
A light, kettle sour, conditioned on loads of Raspberries. Perfect for spring and summer.
- Notes of a slightly tart Raspberry Jam
Helles Lager | 4.9%
Brewed with Pilsner malt and hopped with Hallertauer Mittlefruh.
- Notes fresh Baked Biscuit, Ripe Citrus, and New Spring Flowers
Foeder Fermented Kolsch | 5.4%
Brewed with Pale and Wheat Malt conditioned in the Oak Foeder and Hopped only with Magnum and Centennial.
- A nice Bouquet of floral notes, a subtle oak presence and a crispy dry finish
Saison | 6.8%
Zen of Anxiety
Brewed with Pilsner malt and Flaked Wheat and hopped with German Magnum and lightly dry hopped with Cascade and Mandarina Bavaria.
- Notes of Orange Marmalade, Tangerine, Hay, Melon Rind and Ripe Pear
Saison | 5.9%
A delicate beer brewed with malted oats. Hopped with debittered Cascade and fermented with our house saison yeast.
- Notes of Lemon Zest, Honey, Golden Hay and Fresh Earth
Saison | 6.4%
Brewed with flaked oats, flaked wheat and a touch of Vienna malt. Hopped with Loral and Crystal and fermented with our house saison yeast.
-Notes of cut Flowers, Apricot and Ripe Plum
Grisette | 5.2%
Brewed with malted wheat. Hopped with Simcoe, Citra, Nelson Sauvin, Azacca, Galaxy and Cascade. Fermented with a blend of our house saison yeast and another expressive yeast.
- Notes of Lemon Lime, Subtle Black Pepper, Pine Cones and Bready Malt
Pale Ale | 5.5%
Brewed with Flaked Oats and Pilsner, Hopped with Centennial and Columbus.
- Notes of Ripe Grapefruit, Candied Orange Peel, and Meyer Lemon Zest.
IPA | 6.7%
Brewed with Flaked Oats and Flaked Wheat. Hopped entirely with Columbus and Mosaic.
- Notes of ultra Ripe Pineapple, Candied Grapefruit and Citrus Curd
IPA | 6.4%
Mellow Critical Listening
Brewed with Pale Malt, Wheat Malt and mounds of Oats. Hopped with Citra in the kettle and dry hopped with Citra, and a touch of Enigma and Bru-1.
- Notes of Ripe Pineapple, Tangerine, and Sweet Mango
IPA | 7.2%
Transition Volume 1
Brewed with Pale Malt and Hopped with Azacca, Citra and Amarillo
- Notes of Ripe Orange, Sweet Grapefruit and a bouquet of Citrus fruit
Double IPA | 8.2%
I Dream in Orange
Brewed with Pale Malts and Flaked Oats. Hopped with Cascade and Galaxy and dry hopped with Galaxy, Azacca and Citra.
- Notes of Overripe Mango, Pineapple, and Hawaiian Punch
Double IPA | 8.1%
Brewed with Oats. Hopped in the kettle with Mosaic and Galaxy. Finished with Loads of Mosaic and Galaxy in the dry hop.
- Notes of Pine, Ripe Melon, Coconut Flakes and hints of Indica
Porter | 4.5%
Confused? So are we. A very light bodied Porter, perfect for the sunnier days.
Notes of Dr. Pepper, lightly roasted coffee, Vanilla bean and Caramel
Nine Pin “Belgian”
Look Inside – Foeder Fermented Kolsch – Four Pack - 14
Endless Cycle IPA – Four Pack- 16
Double Amplitude – Four Pack - 20
BEER COCKTAILS AND OTHER ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
A delicious combination of our house made lemonade and Zen of Anxiety Saison
A combination of Zen of Anxiety and Nine Pin Cider
A combination of our Pineapple Passion Fruit Gose and our house made lemonade, very refreshing
Herman Weimer Rose and a mélange of fresh fruit
WINE BY THE GLASS
Rotating Wine Selection
More Good Soda
(Variety of Flavors)