ON TAP NOW
Woodstock Lager – Helles Lager. 4.9%. Brewed with Pilsner malt and hopped with Hallertauer Mittlefruh. This beer is reminiscent of mowing the lawn of a hot summer day.
- Notes of Fresh Baked Biscuit, Ripe Citrus, and New Spring Flowers.
Zen of Anxiety – Saison. 7.0%. Brewed with Pilsner malt and Flaked Wheat and hopped with German Magnum and lightly dry hopped with Cascade and Mandarina Bavaria.
- Notes of Orange Marmalade, Tangerine, Hay, Melon Rind and Ripe Pear
Baby Dragon – Pale Ale. 5.5%. This is our take on an all NY ingredient Pale Ale. Brewed with the finest pilsner malts and citrusy hops from NY State. This beer is a fearsome flying unit, you can drink it but please don’t pet the dragon.
- Notes of Ripe Grapefruit, Candied Orange Peel, and Meyer Lemon Zest.
Mass Distortion - IPA. 6.3%. When you are at the haunted house and its scary AF.
- Notes of Cantaloupe, Grapefruit, and Copious amounts of the furry green nugs.
Green Firefly - IPA. 6.4%. Fireflies are a singular experience, like handfuls of Lilliputian stars tossed from the sky, falling to flit and hover among the grass and brambles.
- Notes of Lemon, Key Lime, White Grape and Seville Orange.
Galaxy f9 - IPA. 7.5%. A continuation of our f9 series, this beer explores Galaxy hops in combination with a specific Norwegian Kviek yeast.
- Notes of Mandarin, Lemongrass, Kaffir Lime, and a hint of Stone Fruit.
Outer Rings – Belgian Tripel. 9.1%. Tripel is a term used by brewers or people mainly in the Low Countries, some other European countries, and the U.S. to describe a strong pale ale, loosely in the style of Westmalle Tripel. The origin of the term is unknown, though the main theory is that it indicates strength in some way.
- Notes of Citrus Fruit, Toasty Caramel, Ripe Sweet Apples and a Floral Hop nose.
Before the Fall- Baltic Porter. 7.6% Just in time for campfire season, we have a thoughtful Baltic porter to tickle your palate. Brewed with large amounts of Maris Otter, Rye and Chocolate Malts. Slightly sweet on the palate and a soft finish.
- Notes of Chocolate, Raisin, and hints of Rum.
Kan – Imperial Stout. 9.2%. Whatever your question, there is an element of needing to go deep below the surface to uncover what is really happening no matter how frightening.
- Notes of Chocolate, Vanilla, Blackstrap Molasses and Licorice.
Cider – Nine Pin “Belgian” – 6.7%.
Fall Shandy - A delicious combination of our Look Inside Kolsch, Cider and Spiced Lemon Syrup
BOTTLES FOR HERE OR TO GO
Permanent Midnight – Bourbon Barrel Aged Robust Porter. 7.5%.
WINE BY THE GLASS
Rotating Wine Selection