ON TAP NOW
Woodstock Lager – Helles Lager. 4.9%. Brewed with Pilsner malt and hopped with Hallertauer Mittlefruh. This beer is reminiscent of mowing the lawn of a hot summer day.
- Notes of Fresh Baked Biscuit, Ripe Citrus, and New Spring Flowers.
Zen of Anxiety – Saison. 7.0%. Brewed with Pilsner malt and Flaked Wheat and hopped with German Magnum and lightly dry hopped with Cascade and Mandarina Bavaria.
- Notes of Orange Marmalade, Tangerine, Hay, Melon Rind and Ripe Pear
Minor Ultimate – Pale Ale. 5.4%. Is a pale ale lesser in importance, seriousness, or significance, or can it be the best achievable or imaginable of its kind.
- Notes of Ripe Juicy Oranges, Meyer Lemon, and Creamsicle.
Spatial Interference – IPA 7.1%. We know what interference is but can't find anything (no, not even on Google) that explains what spatial interference is.
- Notes of a Variety of Melons, Spice and Grapefruit.
I Dream in Orange – Double IPA. 8.1%. What am I feeling in the dream about the color, and where do I find those feelings in waking life? Orange is a blend of red and yellow, and refines the basic instinctual energy or red with the life giving yellow.
- Notes of Overripe Mango, Pineapple, and Hawaiian Punch.
Entropy – Double IPA. 8.2%. Brewed with Oats and Wheat Malt. Hopped intensely with Mandarina Bavaria, Galaxy, Cascade and Simcoe. A truly juicy and tropical mélange of flavors to take us somewhere else.
- Notes of mango and more mangoes, pineapple and tropical fruits.
Outer Rings – Belgian Tripel. 9.1%. Tripel is a term used by brewers or people mainly in the Low Countries, some other European countries, and the U.S. to describe a strong pale ale, loosely in the style of Westmalle Tripel. The origin of the term is unknown, though the main theory is that it indicates strength in some way.
- Notes of Citrus Fruit, Toasty Caramel, Ripe Sweet Apples and a Floral Hop nose.
Mighty Z – Oatmeal Coffee Stout. 8.7%. No sleep till Brooklyn.
-Notes of Root Beer, Roasted Coffee, Vanilla, and Dark Chocolate.
Kan – Imperial Stout. 9.2%. Whatever your question, there is an element of needing to go deep below the surface to uncover what is really happening no matter how frightening.
- Notes of Chocolate, Vanilla, Blackstrap Molasses and Licorice.
Cider – Nine Pin “Belgian” – 6.3%.
Spring Shandy - House made lemonade topped with the Woodstock Lager
WINE BY THE GLASS
Rotating Wine Selection
Lemonade (House Made)