ON TAP NOW
Naga-L – Lager. 5.5%. Brewed with Pale Malt and Rice. Hopped with Hallertau Mittelfruh. Lagered for many months this unfiltered beer has supreme drinkability with a straw like appearance forming a tight white head.
- Notes of Wild Flower Honey, Bread, Earthy with slight grassy undertones.
Infinite Change – Saison. 7.1%. Brewed with Vienna Malt, Wheat Malt and Spelt and lightly hopped with Cascade.
- Notes of Citrus, Black Pepper, Dried Flowers and Ripe Melon
Zen of Anxiety – Saison. 7.0%. Brewed with Pilsner malt and Flaked Wheat and hopped with German Magnum and lightly dry hopped with Cascade and Mandarina Bavaria.
- Notes of Orange Marmalade, Tangerine, Hay, Melon Rind and Ripe Pear
Chaos Theory – Pale Ale. 5.0%. Brewed without base malt and a blend of Malted Oats and Wheat Malt. Generously hopped with Columbus, Simcoe, Chinook, and Centennial.
- Notes of Pine Cone, Lemon Rind, and Spice
First Alpha - IPA. 6.4%. Brewed with a blend of Pilsner Malts and Flaked Oats. Generously dry hopped with Mosaic, Citra, Hallertau Blanc, and Centennial.
- Notes of Tangerine, Passionfruit, and Citrus zest
Lightsong - IPA. 6.3%. Brewed with Pale Malt, Wheat Malt and a blend of Naked and Flaked Oats. Hopped with Citra. Dry hopped with Citra, Rakau and Vic Secret.
- Notes of Kiwi, Pine, and Ripe Orchard Fruits
Imperial Collision In The Past– Imperial Stout. 10.0%. Aged in bourbon barrels to showcase the nuances of our favorite dark malts surrounding your palette with otherworldly chocolate.
- Notes of Smoked Dark Chocolate, Bourbon, Freshly Roasted Coffee, with a caramel sweetness
BOTTLES FOR HERE OR TO GO
Permanent Midnight – Bourbon Barrel Aged Robust Porter. 7.5%.